Five skin care tips from a dermatologist
The appearance of the skin is due to general medical condition. Both the color and structure changes often make dermatologist conduct in-depth investigations or recommend consulting with other professionals. Daily care of the skin (not only the face but also the body) are essential if we want a beautiful and healthy skin. Carelessness can both exacerbate chronic skin diseases and cause various skin diseases previously unprecedented development – fungal, viral, bacterial infections, and skin malignancies.
- Although the skin is cleansed, excessive irritation and inappropriate skin purifier significantly worsen the skin condition.
- Skin closely related to the nervous system, so beautiful and healthy skin friends is a good feeling, minimal stress, sleep quality, energy recovery.
- Appearance and being closely related to what we eat. Faces to the diet every day should be a fruit and vegetable. It is worth to periodically pick up vitamins, amino acids in capsule or tablet form. Improving skin appearance zinc, selenium, omega-3 fatty acids, E, C, B, A, K vitamins.
- There is a very big visual difference between photoaged skin and damage to the skin. Excessive UV radiation affects the appearance of the skin (unequal pigmentation, dryness, loss of elasticity, wrinkles) and maintains oncological risks.
- Botulinum toxin injection remains the most effective procedure for the elimination of wrinkles, but is undoubtedly important is proper skin care at home. Often, only the procedures that are based on energy (laser light equipment, radio frequency) can eliminate unwanted skin manifestations.
Three facial skin care products recommended by a dermatologist
- Two in one – ESTHEDERM mask and scrub. Gently detach the superficial stratum corneum cells, improving skin tone and creating a healthy skin glow. It contains a number of naturally occurring extracts. An unusual type of product removal from the skin (by rubbing it off). The skin after using the product both looks prettier and more receptive to other skin care products valuable active substances.
- Strong exposure Clinical Super3 Booster vitamin A cream may be used periodically as a course in the evening apply it to cleansed skin. You need quite a bit of product to coverage of the skin. Without irritation, it reaches the skin layer, which stimulates the regeneration, without irritating the skin surface.
- La Roche Psay micellar foam very well cleanses the skin, removes make-up, do not dry and does not irritate the skin. Easy to use product packaging and easy to rinse from the skin.
5 simple daily skin care rituals
- First, cleanse the skin, using foam cleansing micellar water in the evening and in the morning.
- Then take the body of abrasive peeling skin, but for the face, use enzymes or acid peels.
- Then it is followed by moisturizing serum, cream and mask form.
- Do not forget the collagen stimulation with vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, retinol or its derivatives-based products in the form.
- Finally, take care of protection from ultraviolet radiation. Rate if your day cream or BB cream contains SPF.